Rick Hatton
Don Zeigler
2008-09-03 05:44:00 UTC
What ever happened to that guy? He was blowing a gasket and then
he just disappeared. Do you think his brain exploded?
The Linux Mafia ran him out of the group much like they did with
Kier.
You see, you have to agree 100 percent with the loons or else they
will attack and discredit you.
Rick was siding with the "mafia" and saying he thought it was fine to
make ones personal and professional life a reasonable target when one
is on the losing side of a Usenet debate about Linux.
I think it may have backfired on him but I was not paying that much
attention. I do know his websites were linked to and then suddenly
disappeared.
http://commandshift3.com/site/rick-hatton.net/page/1270.html
http://commandshift3.com/site/rick-hatton.net/page/pets.html
http://commandshift3.com/site/rick-hatton.net/page/suzzette.html
http://commandshift3.com/site/rick-hatton.net/page/dancethumbs.html
http://commandshift3.com/site/rick-hatton.net/ricks
http://commandshift3.com/site/rick-hatton.net/page/computer.html
http://commandshift3.com/site/snipurl.com/3gkju
The lesson here is not to screw with the bosses of COLA. We rule and
you assholes drool. Who do you think we will chase off next?
Look at all those pages that just went away at the same time. We won! He
will not be coming back ever. You know who we have to go after next!

Watch out usenet assholes we have a laser focus on you.
Don Zeigler
2008-09-04 00:06:01 UTC
Steve Carroll, ye wart-infested grey iniquity, damn thee, lewd minx,
Geoff M. Fitton, ye prating hypocrite, ye heareth not, yhou
The Linux Mafia ran him out of the group much like they did
with Kier.
Too bad they can't run your stupid ass out of here, flatfarb.
Find out his name and where he works. We can target them until
he breaks
in half. Are two small turds better than one big shit? <grin>
What a
POS he is.
Outer filth.
This is the norm of COLA - if someone does not agree with the
self-proclaimed "advocates" (who do not really advocate - that
lash out)
they are targeted ... not just for trolling in COLA but their
personal and
professional lives are up for fair game - in the minds of the
sicko "advocates". It gives Linux a bad name...
This group doesn't advocate Linux, it slams Microsoft.
The group name should be changed.
Not only is it about slamming MS (which in some ways makes sense to
compare
Linux with MS to advocate Linux) it is about targeting *people* who
have ideas that are not popular. If the "advocates" believed their
claims they
would support them and go after the *ideas* that they disagree with.
They
simply are not able to do so.
Steve Carroll in CSMA
... also believes you are a lying shitsack (as does virtually every
poster that
has come into contact with you in the last 5 years)? Yes, I do.
So, let us grant, for the purposes of argument only, that it is true
that there are MS advocates posting in cola who are lying sacks of
shit.
How does that justify finding out people's names and where they work
then targeting them in real life until they break?
It is justifiable because we can do it. Welcome to the new world's wild
west, what WWW really stands for. People can do anything they want and
there is nothing you can do to stop us.