fast closing bridge loans
p***@gmail.com
2009-10-22 23:15:34 UTC
Commercial Partners is seeking high quality bridge loan requests
Program Highlights

Max LTV 70%
Rates starting at 9%
Point starting at 4
Acceptable property types:

Hotel / Motel
Gas station
Apartment
Office
Retail
Infill land sites
Single use property (no car dealers)

Use our money to take advantage of great deals in the market place or
reposition your debt…..Co op Brokers protected.

Michael A Boraca- Managing Director
Commercial Partners of Illinois
Real Estate Financing & Brokerage
“Where Opportunity Becomes Reality”
8600 Northwest Highway Suite 210
Crystal Lake Il. 60012
Office: 815-977-7478 X12
Mobile: 630-788-7355 | Fax: 888-215-8342
Web: www.cpcommerciallending.com Email: ***@cpcommerciallending.com

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those
who hustle." - Abraham Lincoln
p***@gmail.com