William Poaster? What is he? I have never seen him contribute anything positive in any NG.
Don Zeigler
2008-09-02 18:45:59 UTC
I act honestly and honorably.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yeah,netkkkopping someone for talking smack about you is really honorable.
--
Regards,
[tv]

...You could be reading the next message by now.

Good to the last supper
Don Zeigler
2008-09-02 18:47:17 UTC
I view Kohlmann as a NETKKKop of the Linux Nazi SS Storm Trooper Goon
squad and he is no better.
PLONK
Don Zeigler
2008-09-02 18:48:59 UTC
I did notice that about NG Big Daddy/Father Knowns Best Kohlmann. He
does like to chase the bone, like a rabid dog.
What the Prescott Computer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.
Mike Manure
2008-09-03 00:04:16 UTC
Post by Don Zeigler
I did notice that about NG Big Daddy/Father Knowns Best Kohlmann. He
does like to chase the bone, like a rabid dog.
What the Prescott Computer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.
What a dick you are.
--
http://www.naplesrealty.com/Siberian_Husky.htm
My Dogs Can Kick The Shit Out Of Your Dogs
Snit
2008-09-03 00:07:33 UTC
Post by Mike Manure
I did notice that about NG Big Daddy/Father Knowns Best Kohlmann. He
does like to chase the bone, like a rabid dog.
What the Prescott Cxmputer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.
What a dick you are.
No doubt... this whole thing came from a disagreement about some UI issues
on Linux... I, gasp!, believe people are better served by a more consistent
user experience (similar save dialogs and the like).

Several people in COLA were able to easily track down my business and then
they started spewing lies in multiple forums to try to corrupt Google
searches.

They then try to turn things around and claim I am in the wrong for
reporting their actions to their Usenet providers and ISPs.
BU__SH__
Mike Manure
2008-09-03 17:03:24 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Mike Manure
What the Prescott Cxmputer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.
What a dick you are.
No doubt... this whole thing came from a disagreement about some UI issues
on Linux... I, gasp!, believe people are better served by a more consistent
user experience (similar save dialogs and the like).
Several people in COLA were able to easily track down my business and then
they started spewing lies in multiple forums to try to corrupt Google
searches.
They then try to turn things around and claim I am in the wrong for
reporting their actions to their Usenet providers and ISPs.
Good luck, I just did the same with this spammers ISP and newsserver.
Snit
2008-09-03 18:29:19 UTC
Post by Mike Manure
Post by Snit
Post by Mike Manure
What the Prescott Cxmputer Gimp aka Splat doesn't tell you is he decided to
play NetKKKop. That's the typical approach of Usenet users with nonexistent
backbones. Peter slapped him around and he cried like a little girl.
What a dick you are.
No doubt... this whole thing came from a disagreement about some UI issues
on Linux... I, gasp!, believe people are better served by a more consistent
user experience (similar save dialogs and the like).
Several people in COLA were able to easily track down my business and then
they started spewing lies in multiple forums to try to corrupt Google
searches.
They then try to turn things around and claim I am in the wrong for
reporting their actions to their Usenet providers and ISPs.
Good luck, I just did the same with this spammers ISP and newsserver.
If more people would report these "advocates" for targeting people's
personal and business lives the providers would likely react. I know a few
cases where they have... and many where they have not. A shame.
--
"And so, in no sense, is stability a reason to move to a new version. It¹s
never a reason." - Bill Gates
Linonut
2008-09-03 20:13:37 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Mike Manure
Good luck, I just did the same with this spammers ISP and newsserver.
If more people would report these "advocates" for targeting people's
personal and business lives the providers would likely react. I know a few
cases where they have... and many where they have not. A shame.
Maybe you should start with the fellow you're conversing with, who goes
by the nym of "Mike Manure" <grin>
--
A man is like a rusty wheel on a rusty cart,
He sings his song as he rattles along and then he falls apart.
-- Richard Thompson
Snit
2008-09-03 21:21:29 UTC
Post by Linonut
Post by Snit
Post by Mike Manure
Good luck, I just did the same with this spammers ISP and newsserver.
If more people would report these "advocates" for targeting people's
personal and business lives the providers would likely react. I know a few
cases where they have... and many where they have not. A shame.
Maybe you should start with the fellow you're conversing with, who goes
by the nym of "Mike Manure" <grin>
Does he target people's businesses? If so, as you imply, then show some
support. Your comment is one of the ones I have talked about where people
make accusations they cannot support... assuming you cannot support it.
One who makes no mistakes, never makes anything.
Linonut
2008-09-03 21:38:33 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Linonut
Post by Snit
Post by Mike Manure
Good luck, I just did the same with this spammers ISP and newsserver.
If more people would report these "advocates" for targeting people's
personal and business lives the providers would likely react. I know a few
cases where they have... and many where they have not. A shame.
Maybe you should start with the fellow you're conversing with, who goes
by the nym of "Mike Manure" <grin>
Does he target people's businesses? If so, as you imply, then show some
support. Your comment is one of the ones I have talked about where people
make accusations they cannot support... assuming you cannot support it.
I won't be involved in any Snit Circus, but what accusation are you
talking about?

And why would you credit someone named "Mike Manure"? Seems dodgy to
me.
--
FROM THE DESK OF
Rapunzel
Use ladder tonight -- you're splitting my ends.
Snit
2008-09-03 22:03:32 UTC
Post by Linonut
Post by Snit
Post by Linonut
Post by Snit
Post by Mike Manure
Good luck, I just did the same with this spammers ISP and newsserver.
If more people would report these "advocates" for targeting people's
personal and business lives the providers would likely react. I know a few
cases where they have... and many where they have not. A shame.
Maybe you should start with the fellow you're conversing with, who goes
by the nym of "Mike Manure" <grin>
Does he target people's businesses? If so, as you imply, then show some
support. Your comment is one of the ones I have talked about where people
make accusations they cannot support... assuming you cannot support it.
I won't be involved in any Snit Circus,
I get sucked into too many circuses people attribute to me... and am even
letting you suck me into this one.
Post by Linonut
but what accusation are you talking about?
See above.

Snit:
If more people would report these "advocates" for targeting
people's personal and business lives the providers would
likely react. I know a few cases where they have... and many
where they have not. A shame.
Linonut:
Maybe you should start with the fellow you're conversing
with, who goes by the nym of "Mike Manure" <grin>

Were you not suggesting that "Mike Manure" was targeting people's
businesses? If not then what were you talking about?
Post by Linonut
And why would you credit someone named "Mike Manure"? Seems dodgy to
me.
I "credit" him with his comments.
BU__SH__
Mike Manure
2008-09-04 00:31:07 UTC
Post by Snit
Post by Mike Manure
Post by Snit
Post by Mike Manure
[...]
They're morons with no class and too much time.
Tattoo Vampire
2008-09-03 23:31:20 UTC
Post by Mike Manure
Good luck, I just did the same with this spammers ISP and newsserver.
Really?
--
Regards,
[tv]

...When the snow melts, where does all the white go?

Good to the last supper
Linonut
2008-09-04 11:39:06 UTC
Post by Tattoo Vampire
Post by Mike Manure
Good luck, I just did the same with this spammers ISP and newsserver.
Really?
Just another big-talking peckerwood on usenet, nothing to see, move
along.
--
<Midgar> From all the sterotypes about Aussies, I figure you guys are
really tough.
<krusto> we'll throw koala's at you
Tattoo Vampire
2008-09-03 00:17:14 UTC
Post by Mike Manure
What a dick you are.
Who are you, fuckknob?
--
Regards,
[tv]

...Tonight's forecast: Dark, scattered light toward dawn.

Good to the last supper
Mike Manure
2008-09-03 17:02:14 UTC
Post by Tattoo Vampire
Post by Mike Manure
What a dick you are.
Who are you, fuckknob?
Your worst fucking nightmare. Wanna try me?
Tattoo Vampire
2008-09-03 23:30:44 UTC
Post by Mike Manure
Your worst fucking nightmare. Wanna try me?
Oooooooh, I'm so skeered.