Please post compliments or horror stories about FOXTONS
Felix
2003-09-25 21:26:41 UTC
What is this Foxtons' 2% commission all about? Can they and do they really
do a decent job at listing your property for such unusually low rate?
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-10-23 16:29:10 UTC
Post by Felix
What is this Foxtons' 2% commission all about? Can they and do they really
do a decent job at listing your property for such unusually low rate?
I am using them to sell my property, and from another posting, you can
tell that I have contract problems. The contract is stipulated that
the closing date is "estimated" (huh?), which gives the buyer implicit
flexibility to change it without penalization. Also, the deposit
amount wasn't what I repeatedly informed my negotiator of, and the
closing date is too close (2 1/2 weeks for FHA loan?) and can in no
way be honored. The broker is incompetant, and now I have to hire my
old attorney to get me out of the contract (I haven't signed it yet,
thank God), and subsequently idemnify me from the listing agreement
(they were considered ready, willing, and able loosely speaking). It
worries me to think Foxton's may try to sue (unsuccessfully of course
considering my attorney's status in the law community) for their
commission for gross negligence. If they do, I intend to report it to
the media (if they'll take it) as well as to the consumer affairs
commission of NJ, and anywhere else I can spread the word. Foxtons
sucks!
Jeremy Thurber
sucks!
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-10-23 21:48:24 UTC
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Felix
[...]
True, you are not forced to sell the house, but the realtor will
expect their commission, and have been known to successfully sue on
many occassions as they have produced a "ready, willing, and able"
buyer. I have decided to go ahead with the contract pretty much
knowing there's no way in hell they'll close on that date, and I'll be
truly clear of any responsibility of the sale. In either case
(selling or staying), it's cool with me.
Nada, John
How much are you asking for that double wide?
John E. Jaku-Hing
John Nada is a commie pedophile with 515+ troll postings to date.
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-10-28 14:49:20 UTC
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
True, you are not forced to sell the house, but the realtor will
expect their commission, and have been known to successfully sue on
many occassions as they have produced a "ready, willing, and able"
buyer. I have decided to go ahead with the contract pretty much
knowing there's no way in hell they'll close on that date, and I'll be
truly clear of any responsibility of the sale. In either case
(selling or staying), it's cool with me.
How much are you asking for that double wide?
224,900 actually. The current offer is 219,000 from an NRA member.
Wanna up the bid?
Nada, John
2003-10-28 19:21:57 UTC
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
True, you are not forced to sell the house, but the realtor will
expect their commission, and have been known to successfully sue on
many occassions as they have produced a "ready, willing, and able"
buyer. I have decided to go ahead with the contract pretty much
knowing there's no way in hell they'll close on that date, and I'll be
truly clear of any responsibility of the sale. In either case
(selling or staying), it's cool with me.
How much are you asking for that double wide?
224,900 actually. The current offer is 219,000 from an NRA member.
Take it.
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Wanna up the bid?
Are you the only nigger in the 'hood?
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-10-29 00:03:28 UTC
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
True, you are not forced to sell the house, but the realtor will
expect their commission, and have been known to successfully sue on
many occassions as they have produced a "ready, willing, and able"
buyer. I have decided to go ahead with the contract pretty much
knowing there's no way in hell they'll close on that date, and I'll be
truly clear of any responsibility of the sale. In either case
(selling or staying), it's cool with me.
How much are you asking for that double wide?
224,900 actually. The current offer is 219,000 from an NRA member.
Take it.
I will, and perhaps I'll warm up his bed with his white wife.
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Wanna up the bid?
Are you the only nigger in the 'hood?
I love bringing out the true John Nada. The true commie, the true bigot.

John Nada is a commie pedophile with 525+ troll postings to date.
"I keep him off my kill file so you don't have to"
Nada, John
2003-10-29 02:37:33 UTC
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
True, you are not forced to sell the house, but the realtor will
expect their commission, and have been known to successfully sue on
many occassions as they have produced a "ready, willing, and able"
buyer. I have decided to go ahead with the contract pretty much
knowing there's no way in hell they'll close on that date, and I'll be
truly clear of any responsibility of the sale. In either case
(selling or staying), it's cool with me.
How much are you asking for that double wide?
224,900 actually. The current offer is 219,000 from an NRA member.
Take it.
I will, and perhaps I'll warm up his bed with his white wife.
They do smell much better than nigger bitches, eh, my nigger?
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Wanna up the bid?
Are you the only nigger in the 'hood?
I love bringing out the true John Nada. The true commie, the true bigot.
Only fucking with you, my nigger. Hehe.
I'd never move to Jersey. Bhwaaaaaaa!!!!!
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-10-31 17:39:04 UTC
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
True, you are not forced to sell the house, but the realtor will
expect their commission, and have been known to successfully sue on
many occassions as they have produced a "ready, willing, and able"
buyer. I have decided to go ahead with the contract pretty much
knowing there's no way in hell they'll close on that date, and I'll be
truly clear of any responsibility of the sale. In either case
(selling or staying), it's cool with me.
How much are you asking for that double wide?
224,900 actually. The current offer is 219,000 from an NRA member.
Take it.
I will, and perhaps I'll warm up his bed with his white wife.
They do smell much better than nigger bitches, eh, my nigger?
Sure do. God, I love taking them from you.
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Wanna up the bid?
Are you the only nigger in the 'hood?
I love bringing out the true John Nada. The true commie, the true bigot.
Only fucking with you, my nigger. Hehe.
I'd never move to Jersey. Bhwaaaaaaa!!!!!
Good. Don't want you here, as only the cultural elite live here.
Costs too much for you to live here too (unless you'd like to live in
Camden).
Nada, John
2003-10-31 20:07:11 UTC
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
They do smell much better than nigger bitches, eh, my nigger?
Sure do.
Glad we agree on something, my nigger.
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
God, I love taking them from you.
Careful, my nigger.
God may want them back.
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Wanna up the bid?
Are you the only nigger in the 'hood?
I love bringing out the true John Nada. The true commie, the true bigot.
Only fucking with you, my nigger. Hehe.
I'd never move to Jersey. Bhwaaaaaaa!!!!!
Good. Don't want you here,
No worries, my nigger.
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
as only the cultural elite live here.
Do you remember that old movie "Fritz The Cat"?
In the movie, they gave Jersey to the niggers.
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Costs too much for you to live here too
No shit, my nigger.
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
(unless you'd like to live in
Camden).
That's still in Jersey, my nigger.
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-11-02 01:05:12 UTC
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
They do smell much better than nigger bitches, eh, my nigger?
Sure do.
Glad we agree on something, my nigger.
I don't personally care, you homo.
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
God, I love taking them from you.
Careful, my nigger.
God may want them back.
Nice usage of ambiguous religious grammar, you homo.
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Wanna up the bid?
Are you the only nigger in the 'hood?
I love bringing out the true John Nada. The true commie, the true bigot.
Only fucking with you, my nigger. Hehe.
I'd never move to Jersey. Bhwaaaaaaa!!!!!
Good. Don't want you here,
No worries, my nigger.
Don't care, you homo.
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
as only the cultural elite live here.
Do you remember that old movie "Fritz The Cat"?
Nope.
Post by Nada, John
In the movie, they gave Jersey to the niggers.
Too bad the movie is like yourself: not real.
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Costs too much for you to live here too
No shit, my nigger.
You just can't afford it, you homo.
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
(unless you'd like to live in
Camden).
That's still in Jersey, my nigger.
Every state has an exception. NJ overall is simply more culturally
advanced and costly than anywhere else in the US, you homo.
Glenn Smith
2003-11-02 04:04:49 UTC
Naw, too many niggers.
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-11-02 13:38:58 UTC
Post by Glenn Smith
Typical excuse for a financially destitute cracker like yourself, you homo.
Abdul Jamal
2003-11-02 14:16:02 UTC
"John E. Nigger" wrote:

Why do niggers wear wide-brimmed hats?

So pigeons can't shit on their lips.
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-11-02 13:45:51 UTC
Post by Glenn Smith
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Costs too much for you to live here too
No shit, my nigger.
You just can't afford it, you homo.
Naw, too many niggers.
Since you don't make enough with your job setting up networks,
cracker...you're obviously just jealous.

Setting up networks reminds me of my youth playing with Legos, only
the Legos were a bit more challenging. Setting up networks with
windows is more akin to playing with Duplo blocks. I've successfully
trained a chimp to put together a Cisco network.
Abdul Jamal
2003-11-02 14:18:32 UTC
"John E. Nigger" wrote:

Why are so many niggers moving to Detroit?

They heard there were no jobs there.
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-11-02 21:18:35 UTC
Post by Abdul Jamal
Why are so many niggers moving to Detroit?
They heard there were no jobs there.
John Nada is a commie pedophile with morphing handles. Not exactly
the brightest way to keep anonymous.
Swen Stevenson
2003-11-03 02:29:58 UTC
"John E. jerking" wrote:

A young nigger walked into the local welfare office, marched straight up
the counter and said, "Hi, I'm tired of handouts, I want a job."

The man behind the counter replied, "Your timing is amazing. We've just
got a listing from a very wealthy man who wants a chauffeur/bodyguard
for
his nympho daughter. You'll have to drive around in a big white
Mercedes,
but the suits, shirts, and ties are provided. Because of the long hours
of this
job, meals will also be provided and you will also be required to escort
the
young lady on her overseas holidays.
The salary package is $200,000 a year."

The nigger said, "Ah c'mon, you're bullshitting me!"

The man behind the counter said, "Well, you started it!"
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-11-03 18:52:38 UTC
Post by Swen Stevenson
A young nigger walked into the local welfare office, marched straight up
the counter and said, "Hi, I'm tired of handouts, I want a job."
The man behind the counter replied, "Your timing is amazing. We've just
got a listing from a very wealthy man who wants a chauffeur/bodyguard
for
his nympho daughter. You'll have to drive around in a big white
Mercedes,
but the suits, shirts, and ties are provided. Because of the long hours
of this
job, meals will also be provided and you will also be required to escort
the
young lady on her overseas holidays.
The salary package is $200,000 a year."
The nigger said, "Ah c'mon, you're bullshitting me!"
The man behind the counter said, "Well, you started it!"
3 Most obvious things in the world:

1) 1 + 1 = 2
2) John Nada's attempt to fabricate a reply.
3) White women prefer black men
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-11-02 21:19:40 UTC
Post by Abdul Jamal
Why are so many niggers moving to Detroit?
This black man stays right here where I can have a plentiful supply of
cracker ladies and plenty of high paying work.
Must not fit me then. Good attempt at a stereotype, you homo cracker.
Swen Stevenson
2003-11-03 02:32:03 UTC
"John E. jerking" wrote:

What's the difference between nigger pussy and a bowling ball?

You could eat a bowling ball if you had to.
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-11-03 13:19:26 UTC
Post by Swen Stevenson
What's the difference between nigger pussy and a bowling ball?
You could eat a bowling ball if you had to.
What are the best kept secrets in life?

1) Grandma's recipe for warm apple pie
2) How the pyramids were built
3) A white lady's affair with a black man
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-10-28 21:17:22 UTC
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
True, you are not forced to sell the house, but the realtor will
expect their commission, and have been known to successfully sue on
many occassions as they have produced a "ready, willing, and able"
buyer. I have decided to go ahead with the contract pretty much
knowing there's no way in hell they'll close on that date, and I'll be
truly clear of any responsibility of the sale. In either case
(selling or staying), it's cool with me.
How much are you asking for that double wide?
You're such a dopey knucklehead. Foxtons has no double wides. Some
of their houses go for over $1M. On usenet, you'd be able to buy it
up real fast, but out here in the real world...
Nada, John
2003-10-28 02:51:48 UTC
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Felix
What is this Foxtons' 2% commission all about? Can they and do they really
do a decent job at listing your property for such unusually low rate?
I am using them to sell my property, and from another posting, you can
tell that I have contract problems. The contract is stipulated that
the closing date is "estimated" (huh?), which gives the buyer implicit
flexibility to change it without penalization. Also, the deposit
amount wasn't what I repeatedly informed my negotiator of, and the
closing date is too close (2 1/2 weeks for FHA loan?) and can in no
way be honored. The broker is incompetant,
A perfect fit.
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
and now I have to hire my
old attorney to get me out of the contract (I haven't signed it yet,
thank God),
A religious man, too!
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
and subsequently idemnify me from the listing agreement
(they were considered ready, willing, and able loosely speaking). It
worries me to think Foxton's may try to sue (unsuccessfully of course
considering my attorney's status in the law community)
Getting you off a crack charge is a bit different.
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
for their
commission for gross negligence. If they do, I intend to report it to
the media (if they'll take it)
They are waiting for your story, bro.
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
as well as to the consumer affairs
commission of NJ, and anywhere else I can spread the word.
I feel a ground swell here. You go, boy!!!
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Foxtons sucks!
John E. Jaku-Hing fucks goats.
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-10-28 14:45:42 UTC
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
as well as to the consumer affairs
commission of NJ, and anywhere else I can spread the word.
I feel a ground swell here. You go, boy!!!
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Foxtons sucks!
John E. Jaku-Hing fucks goats.
John Nada is a commie pedophile with 516+ troll postings to date.
John E. Jaku-Hing
2003-10-31 20:35:06 UTC
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Post by Felix
What is this Foxtons' 2% commission all about? Can they and do they really
do a decent job at listing your property for such unusually low rate?
I am using them to sell my property, and from another posting, you can
tell that I have contract problems. The contract is stipulated that
the closing date is "estimated" (huh?), which gives the buyer implicit
flexibility to change it without penalization. Also, the deposit
amount wasn't what I repeatedly informed my negotiator of, and the
closing date is too close (2 1/2 weeks for FHA loan?) and can in no
way be honored. The broker is incompetant,
A perfect fit.
No, you don't get it...the broker is not working for your incompetant
ass. He's working for me.
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
and now I have to hire my
old attorney to get me out of the contract (I haven't signed it yet,
thank God),
A religious man, too!
Damn right.
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
and subsequently idemnify me from the listing agreement
(they were considered ready, willing, and able loosely speaking). It
worries me to think Foxton's may try to sue (unsuccessfully of course
considering my attorney's status in the law community)
Getting you off a crack charge is a bit different.
WTF?
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
as well as to the consumer affairs
commission of NJ, and anywhere else I can spread the word.
I feel a ground swell here. You go, boy!!!
Swell like your belly, you lard ass?
Post by Nada, John
Post by John E. Jaku-Hing
Foxtons sucks!
John E. Jaku-Hing fucks goats.
WTF?
n***@gmail.com
2015-07-22 15:13:34 UTC
Post by Felix
What is this Foxtons' 2% commission all about? Can they and do they really
do a decent job at listing your property for such unusually low rate?
Don't know about that, but I'm a lawyer and have just spent a week in the most horrific nightmare trying to arrange to rent property through Foxtons. I gave up at what was in my opinion the 6th major misrepresentation. They told me to sign the lease and then ignore the restrictions. They told be that things could be changed and then when I annotated the contract (as they'd said I could ignore the restrictions but I knew better), they couldn't accept those changes, and then they blatantly told me that the law had changed in a particular respect and I rang a property barrister who said "I'm not aware of any such change and I'd know!" One or two of the misrepresentations in my opinion were fraudulent just togged us to sign.
Rang a friend of mine who used to be an estate agent in the area and his opinion, like my opinion, was "My opinion is that they operate right on the borders of law, they say anything that they need to say to get sales and although they say they know the law, they're completely unqualified in it".

They highlighted by circling the two charges. When you read through the other bits there are numerous other charges they can levy AND they take their entire sum up front.

YOU MUST get a lawyer to read through the contract - there are so many traps and hidden charges in it.