How many realtors does it take to screw in a lightbulb...
corky
2006-01-22 18:47:38 UTC
I need a life because I'm starting to write jokes about my own
profession....Here goes...

How many REALTORS does it take to screw in a light bulb?

It takes just one realtor to screw your quality bulb into the gold plated
chandelier hanging from your vaulted ceiling with crown moldings and
skylights in your English Tudor home located in an upscale neighborhood with
a private lake and golf course. Must see!!

Just one, but you have to sign a 4 month contract.

Just one, but you have to have some idea of what kind of bulb you want, what
location to screw it into and a pre-approval to pay for it. Otherwise,
please leave him alone until you are serious.

Two realtors. One to drive you around town for weeks and show you hundreds
of bulbs. The other one you randomly meet and have him screw the bulb and
get paid for it.

If the first one can't get it screwed in, you can try another. You will
think he is incompetent, but the truth is that your bulb was overpriced.

Any realtor would be happy to screw you for 6% of the light and a $400
"franchise fee".
Phonedude
2006-01-23 03:48:31 UTC
Post by corky
I need a life because I'm starting to write jokes about my own
profession....Here goes...
How many REALTORS does it take to screw in a light bulb?
It takes two Realtors to screw in a light bulb. The hard part is getting
them inside.

Larry
homan4

"franchise fee".